Saturday, May 21, 2011

Recent Happenings

Hazel's kindergarten concert. She had a great time and we're proud of her.

with her best friend Miranda.


Annual Sheep shearing at Kelsey Creek Farm. The kids loved seeing the barn animals.


Picnic at the park & visiting the beach on a sunny but still cold day.



Just little Miss Safira in all her forms. :)



Cousins visit. We had the best time! Thanks for coming guys.



Dinner & a show: checking out Hazel's art show at crossroad mall. That was her penguin creation.


I love seeing how these two are getting better at playing with each other now. Instead of fighting or screaming who messed up my what (still happens occasionally of course!), they love to chase each other around and dance together. And that makes me happy.



Sending our love as always. Hope you all are happy & healthy!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Wonderful pictures--thanks--MOM B

Rachel said...

Nice beard Quinn. I love it! Did not know you had it in you. You guys do such fun things with the girls. That penguin is awesome, and to have it on display at Crossroads is even cooler.
Lovely little girls. It will be so fun to see you guys in July. Miss you,

donna said...

Thanks for updated your blog.. I always enjoy reading about what is going on in your life.... We miss your family...

chchoo said...

I'm glad you took all these pics of our kids. I'm so bad about taking pics when we travel. And that's probably when I should be taking pics the most! Thanks again for having us! It was so much fun!