Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Spring

Spring is here, and before it's gone we'll show pictures of what we've been up to:

Beautiful Cherry Blossom


April Fool - she was reluctant to eat the alien brains & swamp water. :)


Family Visit



Walkathon



While Hazel had some nice exercise, Safira was busy playing with these...


Bunny Bounce at the zoo



Safira was not too happy with the lady painting her face. :)






Easter fun


The girls in their 'best' outfits


Hope everyone is enjoying their Spring!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures of your beautiful family. Looks like fun! Hope you had a very happy Easter day. MOM

donna said...

Thanks for the blog update... Your girls are getting so big...;

Rachel said...

oh my gosh! Those girls are so beautiful! We are missing out. I am loving Quinn's facial hair, too. Very rugged and handsome. I am partial to beards, though. We are planning on being in tri-cities when evan and lacey are there...end of June, beginning of july. I hope we get to see you. Maybe we'll come crash your place. What's 5 more people? heehee.
Love you all.