Our baby is 1 today. We're celebrating it just us family and we think she had a great time....
The Entertainment
She crawled up and down at kids coveThe cake
She loves puppy...Eating her first cake


Yep, that last tiny bite needed a fork!The presents



After we explained what the card means... :)
We're so grateful to have her in our family. She definitely has a different personality than her sister's. Safira is a pretty determined little girl who strives to be independent and not afraid to voice out her opinion. We love her so much and couldn't stop kissing her cheeks!
Hazel's 1st Day of Kindergarten
We celebrated the last day of Summer + her first day of Kindy by taking the kids to the circus. We all had a blast!


Monday, August 30th 2010 is Hazel's first day of Kindergarten. A big day in our family since Hazel is our first one. She was so excited going there of course, but at the last minute before she had to go in the classroom, she bawled. I took her inside the classroom, but her teacher said it's best to say good bye then leave, so I did. I peeked from outside, and she still bawling. Definitely not a good feeling leaving your kid like that for 6.5 hrs. I wished I could just bring her home with me that day.

Anxious to pick Hazel up
She was happy to see us! We were too.....so happy.This week has been a hard one for me & Quinn. Hazel has been struggling with the idea of going to full-day. There has been many tears, sleepless nights, lacks of appetite. But, after talking to her teacher along with Hazel there today, we (hopefully) going forward with a smile instead of a frown.
5 comments:
Selamat Ulang Tahun Safira.. Nggak terasa udah 1 tahun aja.. :)
Hazel jg udah tambah besar, udah masuk TK..
Salam ya buat Hazel dan Safira.. Sun sayang dari kak ichan dan mbak inan..
Happy Birthday to Safira! Looks like you had a fun day celebrating!
Happy Birthday Safira! Love the cake and that pink cowgirl hat would be very popular around these here parts :)
Congrats Hazel! Fletcher is in Kindergarten this year, too!
Happy Birthday Miss Safira!!! The cake is so cute, the birthday girl is so cute! Fun pics of her digging into the cake. Love it. We miss you Safira! And that's so fun that you got to go to the circus. I hope Hazel is having a happier school week.
ps. I saw this post a few days ago on my phone but I'm slow getting around to commenting.
wow your girls are getting so big.
Happy B-day Miss Safira.
We hope to see your family soon....
Post a Comment