June 11th, we had picnic at the park with our friends Debbie & Ellie + Tommy. Then, afterward we went to Trophy Cupcake place that we've been meaning to try. It was so yummy!



June 12th, Hazel wanted to play at U-Village. So, we went after dropping Daddy off to school. Plus, my friend Jihan who works at Trophy Cupcake as their event & party planning manager, whom I wanted to see the day before but missed, told me that they just opened up a new store in U-Village. When we checked it out, we're so glad to see her. Plus, she gave Hazel a balloon & 2 free cupcakes....how cool is that?



June 13th, Daddy took Hazel biking in the park while I took a nap. :)

June 17th, potluck picnic at the park with music class. This is the last time Hazel will attend the music class since she will be going to school on Wednesdays starting in the Fall. It was pretty chilly, but we had a great time.


oh, I got to post this picture. Is it too early to teach her to iron? :)

June 18th, I made a BAD decision. I responded to an ad in craigslist about free haircut for an advance training at seven salon. My friend Debbie had a great experience, so I thought I'd give it a try as well. The ad is for graduated bob haircut, I know a big change. But, the girl showed it to me the length that she's going to cut and I was okay with it. But, after she cut it, I was speechless. It was 2 inches shorter than what she showed it to me. At that point, there's nothing I could do to save it. Plus it took her sooo long to finish. At some point, the instructor was laughing at her when she's trying to cut my bang. Anyway, let's just say I wanted to cry all the time that day. Quinn was so sweet after I told him that he came home earlier to comfort me (plus I needed to go to the canery that afternoon anyway). I'm feeling a little better now btw...... :) -- but not ready for my new hair picture yet.
June 19th, we had 'Fun'doue for dinner.

For my mom - Hazel is so happy wearing her mumu like her mommy's & doing yoga.

June 21st, we honored the Daddy in our home. Quinn was so easy to please sometime: I didn't make him his favorite breakfast in the morning since I barely slept the night before, only cooked spaghetti for lunch, and made PB & J for dinner. But, he's still happy and appreciate the homemade cards & the love we showered him. We gave him this present today though -- see how happy he is? (this will also be his gift for the rest of the year: anniversary, birthday, christmas). You can ask him what it is when you see him...... :)

June 22th, we had our friends over to celebrate Paula's birthday. We had simple lunch & cake. But, the kids played a lot & well together. We had fun. I'm so blessed to have great friends, plus our kids happen to be great friends as well.


4 comments:
wow you all have been busy! :)
We are so excited to see you in a few weeks. :)
You guys look like such party animals:) Donna says she's excited to see you in a few weeks, are you going to WA for the 4th?
So I just realized that you live in WA... are you going to the Tri-cities is what I'm trying to ask:)
First off, Love all the pictures! You are the greatest mom and wife ever and I have a lot to learn from you! Secondly, I completely understand about the haircut thing! I was big and pregnant with Fletcher and went to get my haircut. It was a MULLET! A disaster and the only thing I could do was chop it to boys short! I was so devastated and vowed never, ever to get my hair cut shorter than my jaw line again! I know you're beautiful and can pull of anything, but i do understand. Love ya!
Post a Comment