We finally received what we've been waiting for since yesterday....and we got LOTS of it. Yes, we finally got lots of SNOW and it's still falling HARD right now even as I'm typing. We woke up this morning with lots of it already, but didn't tell Hazel about it till we finished breakfast. Then after breakfast we let her open the advent calendar for today's date Eighteenth and it happens to say "Play In the Snow". She looked confused as she wonder how can we do that? So, we told her to open the curtain to check outside to see if there's snow. After she opened and discovered that there's lots of snow outside, her expression was priceless. Of course she couldn't wait to get bundled up and play outside. And that's what we did. We even walked to Walgreens to get some milk. There are plenty of buses & cars stucked on NE 8th. I'm glad Quinn is able to work from home. I really don't want to worry about him not being able to come home.
* you may not be able to see her face, but we assure you that it's Hazel.
How awesome that the snow cooperated with your advent calendar! Bellevue wasnot built for snow - I mean, come on, those HILLS are insane to be driving on! Enjoy it, though! It sure makes it seem that much more Christmas-y!
I have to agree with Rachel. I don't think i want to drive around Bellevue with all the hills and snow! NOT fun. But it looks like you all had fun playing in the snow. When are you coming to Pasco? and Drive safe.
5 comments:
How awesome that the snow cooperated with your advent calendar! Bellevue wasnot built for snow - I mean, come on, those HILLS are insane to be driving on! Enjoy it, though! It sure makes it seem that much more Christmas-y!
wow saljunya.....mudah2an papa-mama kapan2 ajak Vasska lg ke Seatlle n pas ada salju hmmmm......
have fun hazel
Salju !! Keren banget.. :)
I have to agree with Rachel. I don't think i want to drive around Bellevue with all the hills and snow! NOT fun. But it looks like you all had fun playing in the snow.
When are you coming to Pasco? and Drive safe.
Cute Hazel in the snow. I wish you were here.
Post a Comment