
We didn't get a chance to visit Garden D'Lights nor Merry-Go-Round this year, but we did visit the snowflake lane. For some reason, Hazel wasn't too enthusiast as last year. Maybe it was too cold or that we're in a hurry to be there.


But, she's happy after drinking her hot choclate at the mall to warm up.
We have no plan for New Year's eve except just be together as a family at home. Thought about organizing a get together, but decided that we better start our new year's resolution early by not eating excessively. I'm not too fond of 2008 and so ready for 2009 with a hope to be better. And speaking of New year, we would like to say Happy Birthday to the new year's baby......"Happy Birthday Grandpa Bagley!" we love you and hope you have a wonderful year.

6 comments:
Thanks for the Birthday wish. We are going to a High Priest's New Year's party. We have to come up with the games--so I hope it is interesting. We are just having sweet treats and appetizers. It will probably be an early evening with ringing in the New Year at home. It is much too quiet here with no Kirk's family and no Evan or anyone else. We love you so much and miss you and hope that 2009 will be a better year for all.
love-MOM and DAD B
Happy New Year all...
kita bikin bbq dirumah, ntar fotonya nyusul ya...
Happy New Year yaa... :)))
Template-nya keren Dewi, web-nya apa sih? nanya doong.. kereeen.. !!
I love the Princess Unicorn picture! I hope we get to see you soon. Happy New Year!f
She's a unicorn!
Hmm..... I am going to photoshop something.
what great pictures. We miss your family.
Post a Comment