I need to post pictures from our trip so that my parents can experience the fun as well. With no phone in our new home, we need to post more often so they won't feel missing out. :) Enjoy!
Highlights of 1st Day: Bellevue, WA --> Grants Pass, OR
Miss Lion getting her angle right for the next 7 hr complete with dvd on her lap.
The best pool we've ever got in (Best Western Grants Pass Inn), just because the water was so warm but the weather outside was so lovely(not hot, not cold....it's so dreamy).
Highlights of 2nd Day: Grants Pass, OR --> Rohnert Park, CA
Hazel got to stop at the ocean at Crescent City.
We also need to stop and took pictures of Hazel in front of Paul Bunyan. She got so scared when he started talking to her.Highlights of 3rd Day: Rohnert Park, CA --> Woodland Hills, CA
Of course, the Golden Gate Bridge...windy as usual.
Ate at a pricey burger place at Paso Robles. Hazel's happy to get her bear drink though even though her hotdog tastes like a tofudog.And our best highlight of the day was when we visited Quinn's grandma. Hazel was pretty excited to see her Great Grandma Crum because she thinks it's cool that daddy has a grandma like she has a grandma too. Seeing her makes me miss my grandma too who's in the spirit world already. Grandma Crum was happy to see us, and it made us happy too although I wish I could find a store that sells pie to bring to her :(. She's 90 and can't see, but she's still pretty good. We hope to see her again sometimes.
Highlights of 4rd Day: Woodland Hills, CA --> San Diego, CA
Watching Hazel helped her dad gassing up the car and washing the window.
Finding a really good gelato place.
And be in our new home for the next 10 weeks or so. Quinn will start working in the morning while Hazel & I start our new adventure. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated....... :)










8 comments:
Aahh, lega ya udah sampe di tempat tujuan.. Hazel baik banget sih, slama perjalanan dia nggak rewel, udah besar sih..
Viewnya keren banget De rumah yang baru !! Banyakin foto2nya ya, biar kita2 bisa liat dari sini.. ;)
Selamat beberes !! Salam untuk Quinn dan Hazel..
I'm glad to hear that you arrived safely. It looks like you had a lot of fun along the way! Can't wait to hear more about it! It looks beautiful there!
I was talking to Ellie about nursery yesterday and I asked who was there today... she listed off a few names and then said "Hazel's not back yet." It is going to be a long summer without our friend Hazel!
So glad you made it sunny CA safe. I have been thinking about your family.....
How cool that you were able to see Grandma Crum..
Keep us updated on your life..... and post a lot.......
big hugs Donna
Ps email all of us your address.....
What an exciting trip. Glad you got there safely.
I just started gushing tears when I saw a picture of Grandma Crum. I haven't seen her in years! How wonderful of you to visit! Thank you for posting a picture of her.
You did an amazing job of journaling this trip with words and pictures! Thank you!
Glad you made it there safely!
Oh and what an amazing view!
I have two Grandmas and two Grandpas!!??
Selamat ya,..
Post a Comment