Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Really Fun Adventure

On Thursday, we went with Debbie & Ellie to visit SAM in downtown Seattle. They have free admissions every first Thursday of the month, so we thought this would be a great opportunity to introduce museums to the kids. Debbie did a further research about the bus route, and I couldn't be happier with our transportation (Thanks Deb!). The kids LOVE taking the bus, and it's soo convenient(the time & stop were awesome). They did really well touring the museum too.....even with all the temptation of "Please Do Not Touch" signs.
Aren't they the cutest passengers in line?

In front of SAM sculpture

This is when Hazel whined that she's hungry and wanted to eat after our tour.

Debbie spotted that Pike Place Market was just 1 block away from the exit door...and I couldn't be more excited to go. Riding the brass piggy at Pike Place.

I got myself some chicken hombow of course and set ourselves to have lunch by the nearby park. They love to chase the birds after finishing their lunch. It was pretty cold by the water, I wish I layered myself & Hazel more.

Since we're all pretty good with lunch, we rewarded ourselves with some treats. Debbie introduced us to this oh so yummy little fresh donut shop. I think we'll go there every time we visit from now on.

Thanks for joining us for the fun adventure you girls and made it much more fun. Hazel had a really fun time cause she took a nap as soon as we got home and cleaned ourselves up.

8 comments:

Shirley said...

What great adventures and so good for Hazel to be exposed to so many good things.
Love-MOM B

debbie rowley said...

Glad you had as much fun as we did :) Thanks for planning it out Dewi!

Ichan dan Inan said...

Seru banget ke musium! Bagus ya? Abis Dek Hazel seneng banget keliatannya.. :) Udah gitu abis itu langsung tidur ya.. Kecapean? Hihihi.. Lucunya.. ;)

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

lucu banget pas lagi pengen makan... :) laper banget ya..

donna said...

oh what a fun day, in the big city..
Thanks for sharing it with us...

Rachel said...

What a great day! Especially when donuts and a nap are a part of it! :)

chchoo said...

Cute Hazel! I like her little bed. It sounds like such a fun outiing. Afton loves riding the bus, too. And yes, they are the cutest kids standing in line. We miss you Hazel!

Rebecca said...

What fun! Hazel is our busy city girl. A busy day like that would make me tired too.