To start the day, Quinn & Hazel made me waffle complete with whipped cream + choc syrup for my breakfast in bed (it was Hazel's idea for those wonderful topping I guess). They brought it to the room, but I didn't seem to able to eat it in the bed....afraid to spill stuff. And after lunch, they made me this wonderful choc cake.
And they gave me this as the gift. It's a wonderful book filled with beautiful quotes and paintings of how divine a mother/women role is. I love it, but I love the card the most. The picture just resonates with me so much, it makes me think of the time of Hazel & I baking together. Quinn also suggests that I would spend a day in the spa of my choice as the real gift. He really thinks I deserve it for some reason. I was touched, but I said I'm not sure yet, because really we could use the money for something better, ......like grocery:)

This little girl is my REAL gift. She's the one that makes me a mom and helps me to be better.

This week we've been hanging out at home due to sickness. Hazel got a cold first, then she transferred it to me by coughing (purposely) in front of my mouth, fortunately Quinn has been lucky enough so far. Aside from that Hazel's new thing is finger painting. I remember when I was little how fun it was. I just need to figure out how to make the paint yourself cause it was pretty pricey.

We did accomplish something this week though: we sold our furniture in the storage space, consolidated, and moved our stuff to a much smaller space. Oh how great it feels.....it's been hanging off of our mind for a while and so glad to get it done. We figured the amount of money we'll save will buy us new furniture when it's time to move. Yea, we're into this money saving thing.
Happy Birthday Om Adi & Preston! We love you.

5 comments:
:)
Hazel dabun ya, biar mamanya ikut sakit ya.. :)
udah persiapan mau pindah ya Dew.. good luck ya..
what a wonderful Mother's day you had..
Waffle, yummy.. :)
You have such a great family.. Thanks for sharing you day with us........
The picture of you and Hazel is so cute.....
Happy Mother's Day! Glad you had such a wonderful day with your family! Hazel is so lucky to have you as her Mom!
Selamat Hari Ibu, Tante Dewi!! Choc Cakenya yummy tuh keliatannya.. Hmmm.. :) Dek Hazel gayanya lucu banget sih, tiduran diatas kursi gitu.. nggak takut jatuh ya? Hahaha.. Trus, pileknya udah sembuh belum? Hihihi.. sengaja ditularin ke Tante Dewi sama Om Quinn ya.. Iihh.. Dek Hazel jail banget sih.. Lucu deh! :)
Finger Painting? Wow, keren banget tuh!! Kita mau juga ah main itu disini..
O ya? Emang Tante Dewi udah mau pindahan ya? Pindah kemana, kok Ichan Inan nggak tau sih?
Happy Mother's Day to one of the best mommies I know! WHat a wonderful day! Fletcher is really into finger painting, too. Cute pictures! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Preston is in bed, but I'll be sure to let him watch the video in the morning. I just laughed watching Hazel blowing and blowing! She looks so big in that picture of her laying across the back of the recliner! WHat a cutie!
Post a Comment