On Thursday we all went to her ballet class, but the teacher didn't show due to a car transmission problem, so we just let her ran around the place for a little bit. But, no picture for it. Then, on Saturday, we went to Bellevue Aquatic center for her swimming lesson. If you squint, you can see my parents in the background. She loves her swimming lesson more than her ballet......I'm thinking to not continue ballet for now.

After swimming lesson, we all ate Indian food at Cedars. We all enjoyed the outdoor seating per Hazel's request (a little chilly, but doable). And this is when we visited the farmers market across the street from Cedars.

In the afternoon, we colored the easter eggs.

My Girl on Easter Sunday.

Easter lunch menu: pot roast, mash potatoes, corn, and rolls. I'm happy since my parents love all of them.

Sharing Hazel's basket goodies.

I still see doctor & do more blood test. But, right now, I'm just enjoying my free massages from my personal masseuses a.k.a papah ibu:).

8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. Hazel does not look too happy eating her dinner. She looks pretty in her dress.
My hens fit in one pan but the legs started to burn!
Maaf ya, kita nggak bawain apa2 untuk Dek Hazel..:( Next time.. Oke?
Dek Hazel suka renang? Kita juga. Nanti renang barengan ya..
Warnain telur? Seru juga.. Tapi, pas lunch kok Dek Hazel mukanya cemberut, kenapa tuh?
mas Ichan & mbak Inan ga' papa kok ga' bawain oleh2. dek Hazel kamarnya udah ga' ada tempatnya. Iya entar kalo ke Jkt kita berenang bareng yah!
Thanks for the updates. I missing reading about your life.
looks like you all had a wonderful time with your parents.
How long were they in town???
Hazels looks so cute in her Easter outfit:)
I was SO HAPPY to see a new post! I am BLOWN AWAY by how grown up Hazel is getting! We're shooting for the end of April for a trip to WA, so I hope we can see you!
YOU are one who is always so great about providing fun and enriching experiences for your family. YOU inspire me, Dewi, in so many ways!
How lucky to have your parents there. They love you so much and your time together is just priceless!
Again, thanks for the post! I will talk to you soon!
So good to hear about what you are all doing and to see pictures of your Mom and Dad. What wonderful parents and grandparents they are. They truly love you all. Fun times.
Love----MOM B
When are you coming to Pasco???????
Pretty dress, Miss Hazel! Send a masseur my way! I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment