Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm Okay

Just to let everyone knows that I'm okay. I'm recovering and feeling very very grateful that I am still here. There's a slight thought across my mind that I might not....just because the amount of blood I was seeing. And when that thought crossed, one thing I regret not doing -- spending my time with my family and to let them know & let them feel that I love them. And really, nothing else is necessary in life...except our family!

I'm also thankful for our friends Debbie & Brandon, who are GodSent to help ease our burden by taking care of Hazel while this was all happening -- also caring for me since the day we found out. We love them like our own family.....and they will always have a special place in our heart and are always welcome in our home.

Right now I'm with tears typing and also listening to Hazel's & Quinn's snoring......not because I was annoyed like I used to, but because I'm grateful that I can be here with them. Life itself is indeed a blessing.

I will spare the details for some other time maybe -- but for now, I want to thank everyone for all of your prayers and love.

8 comments:

chchoo said...

We're so happy to hear you're okay, Dewi. My heart just sank when I heard the news. And thanks to your friends, Debbie & Brandon, too because I was worried about if you had someone close by to help out. We love you so much, Dewi! Now get some rest!!

Shirley said...

How very grateful we are that you were able to get to the hospital at a critical time. Life is so fragile and how we spend each moment is so important.
We are truly grateful for you--the precious daughter-in-law, wife and mother you are in our family.
We could not picture our lives without you. We love you all.
Love-MOM B

donna said...

Oh Dewi, I have been thinking about you all week. I just wanted you to know that you and your sweet family has been in my prayers.

I hope you know that we all love you and we are also glad that you are a part of the BAGLEY family.
I hope you are ablel to get some rest my sweet sister :)

(((( BIG HUGS))))))
Donna

Rachel said...

Please know how much we love you all! You have been in our prayers and I haven't CALLED because I know how it feels when something is so fresh and emotional and then someone says, "how are you doing?" Choking on tears! We are so grateful Quinn found you and we have you in our family! I have had much of the same STRONG feelings lately about family. I look at my kids, and Brian and want them to know and FEEL every day my love and adoration for them! You're a wonderful and amazingly strong woman and Quin and Hazel are blessed to have you (I am, too)! LOve you! I'll call you soon! :)

Phea said...

Syukur Alhamdulillah Dewi baik-baik aja. Seneng dengernya.. :) Kita semua disini bener2 bingung mikirin Dewi, akhir-akhir ini. Aku, Mas Ayik, Ichan & Inan, kangen sama cerita Hazel, Dewi dan Quinn.. :) Kita semua sayang Dewi. Kita yang di Indonesia juga selalu mendoakan yang terbaik untuk Dewi, Quinn dan Hezel..

Take Care..
We Love and Miss You All.. :)

Clan of the Derek said...

Dewi - Our thoughts and prayers are with you. You are a very special and sweet person in my life and I love you very much. Wishing you a very speeding recovery and hope that you get a well deserved rest ~ We'll talk to ya soon -

Love,
Shell

Rebecca said...

We are so glad that you are doing well. Take it easy so the healing may begin. We love you.

Shirley said...

Hope you are having a wonderful visit with your parents. We are going to try to come and see them, but will check with you first. We will be up that way with Derek's family during their spring vacation, staying at our favorite motel, but if they are leaving earlier than that we will try to come this Friday and leave Saturday night. We have Ward Conference on Sunday, and I have a ton of meetings to attend.
love-MOM B