Friday, February 15, 2008

She Can Fly!

She's into superhero lately. She loves to be one. She proved to us that she is cause she can fly!



See it for yourself......


This is her first try....there's I'm not so sure look face still.


She finally figured that's flying is so much FUN!


Here she is flying with confident.


After she got flying under her belt, of course she wants to fly silly!

8 comments:

debbie rowley said...

She is TOO cute! I love the innocence of these little ones... thinking they can FLY!

Shirley said...

When I was young, I swear I could fly--over the trees and towns--looking down and landing in trees. It was such a real feeling.
Love-MOM B

Phea said...

Ya ampuuun Hazel... Dapat permainan baru ya? Nggak takut jatuh? Kamu kok lucu banget sih.. :)

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are so darling! Her expressions midair are priceless! I love this kid! :)

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

yeea, Hazel berani lompat2 tinggi ya, ati2 kayak mama lho waktu kecil oom Adi lempar ketinggian jatuh pantatnya duluan.. :)

btw, puppiesnya udah laku semua lho, lumayan cepet selama 6 hari diiklanin dah laku semua.. :)

donna said...

LOve the pictures of Hazel flying:)!!!!!

Clan of the Derek said...

She is so cute! Noah tries to jump off everything, but usually lands on his face! Hope things are going good for you! Take care!

Shellee

chchoo said...

So cute! I love it!