Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Heart Day!

For our valentine's gift, we just got Hazel an easel board so she can draw, paint and scribble till her heart content. It's a gift for both of us because we just love to see her drawings. That's a picture of our family that she drew all by herself. I thought the biggest one was Quinn (you know cause he's a Dad), but no....it's Mommy she said, "and you carry your purse here Mommy, see?"

She also loves to write her name. She's still not sure about the orders, but she knows most of the letters in it.

Today, music class had a party to celebrate valentine. The kiddos decorated cookies and exchanged valentines.


Here are kiddos so proud showing off their loot.


Then, in the afternoon Debbie & Ellie invited us to decorate their valentine sugar cookies tradition. I love her sugar cookies. They're so yummy....perfect thickness and just melts in my mouth. (I'm eating one right now while typing)

And for valentine's day tomorrow, we'll just hang out at home(maybe order a take out) and make each other's valentine cards. Sometimes I have a hard time to surrender into the commercial of things. I feel "not smart" if Quinn spends twice as much just to buy me flowers or chocolate....or going to much trouble just to get a reservation in a restaurant when we can do it easier at some other time. And I know he loves me..... cause he puts up with me even when I become one of the Halloween's character.

And below are some of pics of our few days since we haven't been blogging for a while. This is when she refused to go to ballet class and instead she wanted to play game girl naked. Look how serious she was. After long persuasion she finally agreed to go. She had a great time in the class.....I didn't know why it's hard getting ready and going there.


And after long craving for dim sum ....we finally went to Noble court on Saturday. I went crazy ordering the food. I know that's noodle not dim sum....but that's what she only ate from the table.


We love you guys! Hope you have a lovely valentine's day!

6 comments:

Phea said...

Waw, gambarnya bagus banget Hazel!! Udah mulai suka gambar-gambar ya? Nanti gambar bareng mbak Inan ya.. :)

Main game girl, mukanya serius banget nggak bisa diganggu ya, nggak pake baju lagi.. Hazel, mbak Inan ketawa liat kamu, kamu lucu banget siih..
Dewi, apa mungkin Hazel lagi bosen kali sama kelas baletnya?

Kita juga disini nggak kemana-mana kok, Valentinan di rumah aja..
Btw, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.. ;)

Shirley said...

Such great pictures. We love you all very much and hope you especially feel lots of love this day of love.
Love to all----MOM B

donna said...

thanks for all the great pictures. It looks like Hazel is having a wonderful V-day.

We all miss you and we hope to see you all SOON :)

Rachel said...

I was so happy to see an update and so many great pictures! Silly little naked girl playing her games! I say take it easy today! We don't do chocolates or jewelry, but I do enjoy the flowers, because today and MOther's day are the only days I get them; I really appreciate them!

I wear mascara and bronzer on my cheeks to the gym, only so I don't look like DEATH!

Emily said...

Crazy Hazel....

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

HAPPY VALENTINE's ALL....

kita jg dirmh aja pas valentine.

hazel keliatan kaya anak gede bgt ya pas lagi main game girl.

hazel mau jadi pelukis ya.... gambarnya keren bgt.

Vasska lagi main golf di mampang nih... lagi rada pilek karena dah seminggu ga ada matahari,gerimis terus...