Thursday
started around 8: 30 am at 29 degree and 37 min 46 seconds later, I reached the finish line at the Tri-Cities Turkey Trot. I'm not fast, but that's actually my best time so far and I RAN the whole 5K. Yes, it was below freezing. I was excited though, so the frozen fingers and toes didn't bother me that much :) Ryan & Donna's family was there running too. Thanks you guys for the inspirations and for being there with me! I want to do it again next year, and hopefully with more company (come join everyone...it's a blast!).
Hazel & Quinn were sweet enough to wait and cheer for me in those freezing weather. Hazel said she wanted to run when she's bigger......maybe next year.

Afterward, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast at GM & GP place. As usual, great food and great times. Hazel insisted to wear pj for the occasion. Luckily I could convince her to wear this pj instead of her favorite race cars pj.

At night, all the girl cousins in Tri-Cities decided to have sleep over at GP & GM house. Hazel was in cloud 9 with the attention. Thanks girls for making a memorable time for her. She LOVES cousins. Notice all the balloons that GP & GM got for them? A party it was.....wishing Afton & Kate could join the fun!

Friday
We visited the temple with Andrew & Rebecca. It was wonderful. We then visited Andrew's place to chat and look at the house plan for their new home. And I remember this time to take a picture of their current home for my dad. So, here it is papah....


Thanks everyone for a wonderful visit. We hope to see you again next month for the Christmas break!
We visited the temple with Andrew & Rebecca. It was wonderful. We then visited Andrew's place to chat and look at the house plan for their new home. And I remember this time to take a picture of their current home for my dad. So, here it is papah....

We helped GP & GM gather all the Christmas things from their attic and set up the Christmas tree & lights that night. After Hazel went to bed, we all watched 1408 and got scared. It's a good movie, I like it.
Saturday
Quinn drove around town with GP to look for a battery replacement for our car. It took them longer than they planned because most of the stores are still closed for the holiday. This caused me to cancel a movie trip to the mall with Hazel & Shiloh to see Bee Movie. I feel bad, but I told Shiloh, we'll do it next time we visit. When Hazel napping, Quinn went shooting with Evan & Andrew while I visited Wal-Mart to get Christmas stuff. Afterward, Andrew invited Quinn to play Halo 3 at their home, so we went. While the guys played, the girls chatted about shopping stuff -- and we all had fun. Here's Hazel with cousins that night. We saw Wildhogs at GP & GM house after having pizza for dinner. It was funny, but I like 1408 better.
Saturday
Quinn drove around town with GP to look for a battery replacement for our car. It took them longer than they planned because most of the stores are still closed for the holiday. This caused me to cancel a movie trip to the mall with Hazel & Shiloh to see Bee Movie. I feel bad, but I told Shiloh, we'll do it next time we visit. When Hazel napping, Quinn went shooting with Evan & Andrew while I visited Wal-Mart to get Christmas stuff. Afterward, Andrew invited Quinn to play Halo 3 at their home, so we went. While the guys played, the girls chatted about shopping stuff -- and we all had fun. Here's Hazel with cousins that night. We saw Wildhogs at GP & GM house after having pizza for dinner. It was funny, but I like 1408 better.

Thanks everyone for a wonderful visit. We hope to see you again next month for the Christmas break!

7 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving ya,
mirip2 lebarannya di Indonesia ya kira2..:)
Hazel seneng banget keliatannya,..
udah tau belum, adeknya Vasska cowok juga lho.. :)
Thanks for making the effort to come and visit. We had a great time with all. We will see you this weekend. We leave Thursday night and Dad's meetings are Friday.
Love-MOM B
Thanks for making the effort to come and visit. We had a great time with all. We will see you this weekend. We leave Thursday night and Dad's meetings are Friday.
Love-MOM B
Wow it was such fun this Thanksgiving :) We are so gald your family came to the TC .
Dewi you did a great job in the T.T. Thanks for running with us :)!!!!!!
Love all the pictures :)
Way to go on the 5k, Dewi!! I wish we could have been in both places at once. It looks like you guys had a fun time at the Thanksgiving feast, too. We'll see you in a few weeks!
Waw, kayanya asik banget Thanksgivingnya Tante.. Kumpul2 bareng cousins gitu, pasti seru banget. Balonnya aja banyak begitu! Dek Hazel pasti seneng banget ya..
Tante Dewi lari? Keren banget... Cape nggak? Ayah pasti ngos ngosan, kalo kata Papah menggeh menggeh.. :)
Happy Thanksgiving ya.. Salam untuk Dek Hazel.. :)
I am so happy you guys had such a great Thankgiving! Nice job on the Turkey Trot! Sounds like you guys were busy and having fun with all of Quinn's family!
Post a Comment