Thursday, November 29, 2007

Random chats


she's floating!

At nights before going to sleep, we usually ask each other what their favorite thing of the day is. Last night, it was just Hazel and me and here's what our conversations turned out:

Hazel: "Mom, what's your favorite today?"
mom: "Well, I don't know honey, I like lots today. But, I think my favorite is when I run since I haven't done that in a while......how about you?"
Hazel: "NO, mom. Your favorite is when you watched me play in the boat at the mall today!"
mom: "You're right sweetie....that's my favorite." :)

One time when we watched animal planets and learning about a type of frog that can jump about 10 feet. Quinn then asked Hazel:

Dad: "Wow look at those frogies jump Hazel. They jump 10 feet high. Can you do that?"
Hazel (looking confused): "No, daddy...I only have 2 feet. I don't have 10 feet, I only have 2!"
Mom: " yea dad......Hazel only has 2 feet!"

She keeps us entertained.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it!

Shirley said...

We will be hopping your way pretty soon. We will call you on the way. We are borrowing Ryan's Tahoe, so look for a white car.
Love--MOM B

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

Hazel tambah pinter ya,.. :)

donna said...

Hazel is so smart and so cute, just like her mom :)


Enjoy the weekend with MOM and DAD B!!!!!!!

Ichan dan Inan said...

Hazel, kamu pinter banget siiihh.. :)