Friday, August 31, 2007

When Daddy's Away

Wednesday Afternoon:
After her nap, we went to Crossroads to get a book for my brother. Hazel of course had to do all the rides there. We then decided to share dinner while listening to the jazz performers on the stage. We enjoyed our dinner & entertainment combo :)















She insisted to go to the park afterwards even though I had a bad feeling about it since she just got a shot and I didn't want to tire her out. But, recently she developed this crying/screaming trick to get whatever she wants......unfortunately, it worked on me. When we got home, she also wanted to make cookies.














At the end of the night my fear came true -- She got exhausted and cried inconsolable for an hour and ended up barfing. Thankfully it's wasn't an all nighters....pffh!!

Thursday:

Since she felt better in the morning, we met up with her friends at volunteer park to play at the wading pool. The weather was nice and everyone had a great time.















Friday Morning:
We continue the party at our home with swimming at our pool. The weather wasn't as nice as the previous days, but the water actually wasn't that cold.....surprisingly. The kids enjoyed swimming together. Afterwards, I had to climbed over the fence because I brought the wrong keys to the pool (silly me!).....I didn't know it since the gate was open when we came into the pool area. We all got out safely and enjoyed some pizza, fruit and rice krispy treats (thanks for bringing some food ladies!).
















































After they all left, we picked up Daddy at the airport. We're so excited, but Hazel fell asleep on the way and she didn't get to see him until after her nap. We're just glad he's home.

6 comments:

Kent said...

Sounds like a really fun time. We are glad that Quinn made it home OK. We will miss you this weekend, but we know you have lots of things to do and clean and pack for the trip to Indonesia. Happy times for your parents and family.

Love-------MOM

Rachel said...

Cte pictures! What fun times for you and Hazel! I'm glad you were able to fill your time while Quinn was away, but I'm sure it's nice to have hime home! By the way, I have a soft spot for Fletcher when he really, really wants something and I see in his eyes that he REALLY wants it, and then I think it's not that big of deal. Of course, I have to say NO about plenty, but I also think they need to hear YES!

chchoo said...

I love the look on Hazel's face in the pic of eating at Crossroads. And where's the pic of you climbing over the fence? Happy packing & traveling. I hope Hazel doesn't give you too much trouble on the trip. We'll be thinking of you.

Rebecca said...

you sure had fun while Quinn was away. Hazel seems to have fun where ever she goes. Love her smiling face!!

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

:)
mamanya Hazel gak tahan kalau Hazel nangis sama teriak2 ya..:) sama ama papanya Vasska, kalau mamanya sih, agak tahan...

si Ichan agak anget sejak bbrp hari lalu, mudah2an udah sembuh pas Hazel datang..

rgds,

aprkpvp

donna said...

Wow what a fun girls time you had . Have a safe trip.