We had Ellie came over today for a play date -- I know 2 posts in 1 day, but my friend Debbie might want to see some update on Ellie. Debbie, Ellie's mom, is out of town for her grandma's funeral. And to help Brandon (Ellie's dad) gets some work done from home, we had Ellie came over to play with Hazel. When she got here Hazel was still taking a nap. It was cute watching her getting excited hearing every little noise that she thought was from Hazel (she's very patient waiting for Hazel to wake up). They love each other, and that makes me happy. Ellie calls Hazel "Dodo....." --- we thought that's too cute. I'm a little sad realizing that we'll move in about 3 years.....hoping they could grow up together.
Here are some pictures I took of them today....
Friendly greeting right after the nap

Cheez it for the camera

Hugs!

Eating afternoon snacks...banana, strawberry and mixed veggies.

All and all it was a nice touch to celebrate Hazel turning 29 month old. Thanks for coming over today Ellie!
5 comments:
That looks so fun! Veggies are really good hazel! You better eat them :)
What a fun play date :)
I use Equate for bleaching strips. They are really good.
What fun pictures! I think it's great that Hazel already has a little playmate. We REALLY need to find one fo Fletcher. Such cute, cute pictures!
You take such cute pictures, Dewi! I love Hazel's little sundress with the polka-dot pants.
Post a Comment