Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Gifts from Hazel

I thought I got all the treats for my mother's day already, but they keep on coming. I'm so spoiled! Hazel (with daddy's help) presented me with her homemade card this morning. ...it's so touching for me when she gave it to me and said "here mommy it's your mother's day card". I asked Quinn later on when they made it, he said yesterday. I then asked him, did you tell her not to tell me and keep it as a surprise? He said no. It's amazing that she doesn't tell me yesterday and made it as a surprise for me this morning. Then from nursery, she has a drawing and made me a cute bookmark with her picture on it.....what could be cuter than that?



And for dinner, she (with daddy) made me this 'cake' from waffles with ice cream in the middle and topped it off with whipped cream and sprinkles. It's just too good...LOVE it! (if you haven't, try it sometime). This is Hazel testing it first for mommy.....making sure it's good.


I feel loved and very blessed. I am forever grateful. I thank Ibu for making it possible for me to feel this Joy. I hope she knows I love her lots.

And thank you to Mom Bagley to inspire me to be a great mom and homemaker(my most important duty).

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

You got to love the waffles. We had waffles this morning and Andrew had ice cream with his.

Shirley said...

Thank you for being such a great Mom. We love you all very much and are proud of your accomplishments.
Love---------MOM B

donna said...

What a wonderful mother's day you had! Great pictures :)

Rachel said...

I am seriously going to try that waffle idea with icecream! Yum! What a lovely day! Very beautiful pictures of you both! Happy Mother's Day!