
It was Hazel's first time to help mommy cook and bake. We made banana nut bread and chicken pasta. She's so excited during the process. Of course, she dumped the spaghetti noodles all over the counter. It took us longer, but we sure did had fun.

The good thing about doing it is that she ate lots of the finished products. Oh....and she's so proud of her cooking and being helpful.
5 comments:
She sounds like Afton. I made some Christmas candy this week and I had to set up a little baking station up on the counter for Afton or she felt so left out. She also likes to "help" rinse the dishes. I guess that's how they learn...
She is so cute! What a big helper, maybe my older kids can learn from her!
Noah likes to help me unload the dishwaher (I take out the knives first)
Shell
Yummy, all of it looks so good. Great job!!!!! .
What a cutie!
We see all the blogs but never comment. Don't think that we don't read them.---Dad B
Post a Comment