It's pretty obvious that she has a special bond with her dad. She thinks he's the coolest......even on Mother's Day. It's not like I'm jealous or anything. :)
Me and my duckling, the ones who call me Mama. (I looked at this pic and realized - man, I aged pretty fast with too much sun here). Maybe I'll wear a burka. :)Sending love to everyone!
4 comments:
Loved your pictures. The California sun just adds a glow to your beauty. We love you all so much and appreciate the funny Dad in the family.
Happy Mother's day Dewi... : )
Oh man, is that you in the picture? I thought it was somebody's grandma! Just kidding. You look like a spring chicken, you haven't aged a day since I met you. :) Happy Mom day. Hazel's card is pretty cute.
Dewi, you look beautiful!!! Hazel's card is so cute :) Happy Mother's Day to you!!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment