Sunday, July 22, 2012

HAZEL

Hazel's last day of school was last Friday. YEA!!!  This is the first time that we're experiencing a year-round curriculum.  We have a mix feeling about it. 
 
First Day on the Left & Last Day on the Right.

Every morning I took these kids to school (our neighboor kids - Donny & Tussy), then their mom walked Hazel home from school with them.  A nice trade for everyone. :)


Hazel's classroom Open House

With her works: Recycled Robot, Family ancestry report, poems, etc.
with her teacher: Mrs. Albert


Last Day of School Party

We invited our neighbor kids to have some ice cream, put on some tattoos, decorated bracelets, and played with crazy daisy to cool off.  It was a success.
 


 

 

We're proud of our Hazel.  She worked hard.  She's excited to be a 2nd grader.  I can't believe it.

4th of JULY

we watched a parade, went to the carnival, ate at Mexican restaurant, then saw the fireworks from our house.  No, we didn't go to the one in downtown where they blew up the fireworks all at once.  :)


 Hazel decorated our 4th of July cake.


SAFIRA & PETER

what can I say....they are buddies.  They're happy to see each other when they wake up, but at the same time they love to hit each other.  

This is them before I had to go to the bathroom.
making music together.
This is them when I got out of the bathroom (and it wasn't that long either)
giggling & laughing throwing dirt at each other. 
They're such partners in crime.  If I'm not worry about cleaning up.....I think they're pretty FUNNY.
 

Peter discovered how yummy cookies are.  And now he's addicted.  :)
 freshly bathed robot baby.

Like I said before.  They are still the cutest when asleep. :)


 Did you see our gigantic tomato plants?
 

The Beach

 




Our donuts outing....not good for our waistline, but sometimes they are good for the soul.  What can I say?

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Love these updates - the kids are way to big!

chchoo said...

So many great pics! I'm glad Hazel is done with school so you all can come visit! Is year-round school hard to get used to? They've been talking about doing it here. I can't wait to meet Peter!

donna said...

love all the pictures.. We are so excited to see your family SOON>>>>