Sunday, April 15, 2012

A very long post

Cousins Visit

We love to have family visits. Safira loves cousins and keeps on saying "I loft cousins" every night before going to sleep ever since their cousins visited over spring break. It was a short visit, but we loved every minute of it. Thanks for visiting you guys! We love you!




Easter

decorating the eggs
can you tell Safira has her own imagination - pure joy just by playing with the egg dipper (funny girl!).

the result


the egg hunt


the outfits


our view during conference



Hazel & her friends


she even had 2 sleepovers already
Safira was more excited than Hazel was. She almost couldn't sleep.


Our (keep on) Growing Kids






They make messes faster than I can clean up. They destroy things in the house - my dream to have beautiful & clean/organized things will have to be on hold. They scream so loud sometimes and won't let me sleep/nap. But, they're pretty darn cute and so fun to snuggle & kiss. So, I'll keep them. :)

My Son, Peter
I love him.......as much as I love his sisters.

2 comments:

donna said...

We had such a great time. Thanks again for letting us stay with you... : )

The pictures are great.. Hmm i wonder what Miss Em and I are looking at?



See you this summer...

Rachel said...

LOVE seeing photos of all of you! My nieces and nephew are getting older and I'm missing it! Peter is nearly a man. :)

We plan on going to CA this summer and hope we can finally meet that little guy and spend some time with your family.

Big hugs! You're amazing!