Thursday, May 06, 2010

Tulips & Sisters

A couple of wks ago, we met up w/ K & C's family at Skagit Valley Tulips. Apparently we were 2 wks late since the tulips were pretty much beheaded. The kids had a blast being together though.


For me, the best part was sharing the kettle corn & funnel cake. :)

We then drove to deception pass, and stopped at Rosario beach.
we took the ferry ride home. Fun, but it was a long day trip. I had no idea how the kids got their energy. They shared a bed with Hazel and stayed up till 11 or so, and by 7 am they're up & ready. Wish I can have their energy.

Safira is 8 month already. She loves Hazel & feels lucky to have such a fun big sister.



Her hair is long enough for me to do pigtails. Now, she won't look like a Chinese boy anymore, Chinese girl sounds better right???

4 comments:

chchoo said...

And what a cute chinese baby she is! :) Thanks for the fun weekend! I haven't even looked at our pics from that weekend yet. I've lost track of the days. Was that just last weekend or the weekend before? Anyway, cute pics. We had a great time!

donna said...

looks like you all had a great weekend.

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

wuaaa....byk foto baru yaaaa.... maaf ya,baru liat nih. varen dah mulai dikls baru n jam-nya ga sama ma vasska jd musti bolak balik gt ;p kl dah mpe rmh,dah gubrakkk hihihihi...
varen mulai drop off jg n mgg2 pertama kmrn yg pake nangis2 dl gt deh tp skrg dah lancarrr....
alhamdulillah....
vega dah mulai rambatan gt :)
vasska dah hampir bisa koprol, diajarin papanya hahahaha

peluk cium unt hazel n fira yaa... cantik2 n lucu bgt, gemeesssss....

Rachel said...

What beautiful little girls!

Tell Quinn thank you for letting me know about Hello Kitty on HULU. Kate randomly said to me the other day, "I wish I could watch a Hello Kitty movie." And I remembered Quinn showing me it on Hulu. Awesome!