
Easter was low key, but somehow was very exciting to Hazel. Due to sugar fest for breakfast maybe?



Safira was wondering is there anything left in the basket for me?
I love peeps mommy - that's what she probably tried to tell me.GM Bagley had another surgery (hopefully the last), therefore we got to spend some time with them plus we had aunt Rachel's family came along.
Safira finally got to meet her beautiful aunt Rachel.
Teriyaki bowl with cousins
Morning play with GP before he goes to see GM
Safira looking so cute wearing a cool hat made by aunt Charith
4 comments:
Dari kemaren, aku senyum2 seneng liat foto2 safira sama hazel.. mreka lucu2 banget.. kapan yah aku bisa ketemu safira?? aku mau ciumin terus.. hahahaha..
Thanks so much for taking good care of us while we were in Seattle. I feels so much better than I did the last time I had surgery. Love-MOM B
fun times! Thanks for letting Fletcher eat all your spicy kung pao! =)
Rachel
Wonderful pictures!!!! We miss you all so much!
Post a Comment