Kirk & Charith's family came to visit us last week. Hazel sure did have a great time with Afton. They played together all the time they're awake. She was sad when Afton left a little earlier than planned cause both her & Eli were sick. She's not sure about playing with Eli, when I asked last night why cause Eli loves you too.....she said "I'm afraid of him." I asked again why she's afraid of him and her response was "He's kind of a baby and I'm afraid of babies." :) I guess she might be afraid that she will hurt them cause we always tell her to be gentle around little kids.
Friday Night arrival - it was around 9 pm, but they were too excited not to play


Saturday - play at the park & temple ground (I will send your family pics K& C)


Lunch at Blue C Sushi (glad they like it) & a trip to the candy store across from it of course.


Dinner - pizza at the park

Hope their kids are getting better by now. Hazel was warm one night and now has runny nose & a little cough at nights. But, nothing that will damp her spirit though cause she still runs around happyly.
3 comments:
what a fun time you all had! ian would go crazy in the candy store.:)
Thanks for letting us visit! We had a great time. Sorry to bring sickness. I hope Hazel's cough goes away soon. A&E are still coughing a little.
Hi all, Si Hazel udah tambah gemuk lagi ya :) lucu...
Post a Comment