Sunday, October 19, 2008

Haircut, Birthday Lunch & New Doctor

I've been asking Hazel if we can give her a haircut for a long time. She always refused. My plan was to take her to Supercut and gave her a lollipop afterward. But, last Tuesday night while I was cooking dinner, she came to me and said...."Okay mommy, I want a haircut." I said, "Great honey, we can go tomorrow or Thursday after school." To which she replied "No, Mommy, I want a haircut right now. You cut my hair!"..... And I did. I wasn't too happy with my work, but she still looks cute to me anyway. I will let her hair grow in the meantime.

This is her with Ellie hanging out on a tree after music class

Then, last Wednesday was my friend's, Debbie, birthday. So, me & Paula took her to lunch at Mayuri Indian Restaurant and it happens to be a buffet. We all liked the food, but felt cramped with all the Microsoft people having lunch there.





Kirk & Charith, we should go here next time. :)

Afterward, Hazel & I drove to a new doctor to get her stubborn eczema treated. We love this new doctor place (UW Roosevelt clinic). So much better than the hall health at UW that we've been going to. The nurses are professional, the place is much better. She was happily drawing on the chalkboard while waiting for the doctor to arrive. And I'm happy to report that her eczema was 95 % better.


Stay tune for next post since our halloween party will be this weekend. Hazel is SO excited!

6 comments:

debbie rowley said...

Thanks for yummy Birthday lunch:) That was so fun!

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

moga dgn dokter baru bisa bener2 sembuh ya....

ga sabar nunggu foto halloween nih :)

chchoo said...

The indian restaurant sounds great! We went to a Thai restaurant here last weekend and they served the best Indian curry I think I've ever had. Hazel's hair looks way cute. You did a great job. I'm glad her eczema is getting better. That stuff is no fun. I think Afton is getting some on her arm.

donna said...

Hey Ian also has eczema. IT gets worst in the summer. What treatment is Hazel using?

OH i ran today.. Did you?
Hazels hair looks so cute.

Phea said...

waah.. aku bisa nggak ya potong rambut Inan sendiri? nggak deh kayanya.. Mommy-nya Hazel canggih lho, bisa potongin rambutnya Hazel, cantik deeeh.. ;)

O ya, Alhamdulillah udah mau sembuh.. :) 95% sebentar lagi dong ya..

hmmm... gambarnya bagus bener yang di papan tulis itu.. keyeeeeeen deeh !!!

Rachel said...

Cute, cute! What a sweetheart to ask you to cut it! I can't wait to see the Halloween Party pictures! I am in training for my Turkey Trot 10k!!!!