Thursday, April 03, 2008

The rest of Papah & Ibu's trip

My parents left for home already this early morning. Their original plan to stay for a month cut short due to the need to visit my sister and take care of other things. It will take us a while to get used to and to get back to routine. Hazel already said she misses them and asked why they can't stay here. It's a sacrifice for them to come here to see me, but I'm glad they came. I just wish the traveling is half bad.

Since we forgot to give them copies of the pictures while they're here. I'm going to post lots of pics for them to have.

well, I just have to post this one since Hazel's pose is too funny for me. This is when Manda & Dave came to visit to show baby Prita to my parents.

Quinn & I went on a date to have dinner+ movie on Saturday night and came out surprised by the falling snow (it was gorgeous). This is when Hazel woke up in the next morning wanting to play in the snow with papah ibu.

Showing off the little snowman.

Just enjoying the old Pike Place Market. Our favorite market.

The lovebirds :)

Kerry park.

Cold & Windy Coulon Beach Park.

Ate a very spicy soup at Sczhecuan Chef.

Popcorn & pop at Target while Ibu's shopping.

lunch picnic at Gasworks park.


Enjoying donut at Greenlake after eating lunch at Northgate Teriyaki. We remember you Sade! Hope you can join us next time. :)

Dinner before they left for the airport at Chantanee. We did the same thing last time they're here. This time we ordered different entrees, and weren't that impressed.




I don't think I was ready for them to leave, but you have to deal with it I guess. It makes it harder for me to go back to normal life....you know cleaning up, cooking, all that homemakerly stuff. :) Thanks Papah & Ibu for visiting and creating memories with us. We love you & miss you already!

5 comments:

Ichan dan Inan said...

Waw.. Saljunya asik banget tuh, little snowmannya Dek Hazel ya yang buat? Bagus banget..!!
Popcorn? Itu juga makanan kesukaan kita.. Enak ya.. :D Pasti Dek Hazel kangen nih sama Papah Ibu, abis perginya sama Papah Ibu terus sih ya.. Foto2nya juga bagus2.. seneng liatnya.. :D

donna said...

what a fun time you all had. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

chchoo said...

I'm so glad your parents were able to come and visit! Good luck adjusting to non-parent life. :) Give me a call any time or I'll call you soon. Happy General Conference weekend!

Rachel said...

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful pictures and experiences with us! WHat fun times! And sorry I missed your call. It's been a little crazy here with my mother-in-law here. I'll call you soon!

Vasska, Varen, and Vega said...

wow, asyik juga ya pas disana.. :)

rgds,