Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Finally......!!!

All done ....... I don't know why, but this quarter in school has been challenging for me. It was only 1 class, but it's been very emotionally draining me. Maybe mainly because it's Summer and I subconsciously reject the idea of taking a class in the Summer......or maybe because the instructor always changes the requirements on the fly. Who knows? All I know is that it's all over.... I couldn't be happier. Here's my cheezy picture with Hazel saying "Yes!!!"



On the way home from my last class this quarter, I picked up Dick's burgers complete with fries and milkshake to celebrate. They tasted sooo goood......



We got back from Bagley Family Reunion last Sunday, will post pictures later (lots of them). Hazel had a wonderful experience with cousins and being outdoor.

4 comments:

donna said...

Wow you are so amazing. Being a wife, a mother, great cook and baker and go to school. YOU GO GIRL :)


Enjoy your summer break.! See you nexts weekend. Yummy Dicks! Great pictures

chchoo said...

Congrats, Dewi! I bet it's so nice to be finished. I like your "cheezy" picture.

Shirley said...

Congratulations on a great accomplishment. We love you all and are proud of all the good things you do.

Love---------MOM

Rachel said...

HOORAY! What a relief!
Congrats and burgers and shakes sounds like a great way to celebrate! :)
Oh, and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You truly are wonderful, Dewi!