Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Utah Trip

We went to Utah last weekend for Hazel's cousins, Preston's Baptism & Eli's baby Blessing. We had a great time....and Hazel was in cloud nine playing with cousins. She loves every minute of it. Me & Quinn also enjoyed being with family. Here's the recap:

Thursday night: Thanks aunt Rachel to have us stay at your place. This picture explains why we love staying at your place.....so much love from family when we wake up :) And we love your beautiful home too.


For the rest of the trip, we stayed at Marriot in Provo thanks to GM & GP Bagley! Hazel loves it.....she calls it The HoTowel :)


Friday: We got to eat at Cafe Rio for lunch.....and I hit the Jackpot in my orders (Thanks Debbie!). I had chicken salad with the house dressing and Tres Leches for dessert. So Yummy...and Luke agrees on the dessert. We went back the second time that night to get another Tres Leches....can't get enough!


Then, the rest of the Bagley Family arrived after we got home. Aunt Rachel had some water balloon for the kiddies. It's Hazel's first time to have water balloon.....she's fascinated by the idea since she loves both water and balloon.


Saturday: We had Preston's Baptism. It was beautiful. We're glad we could be there for it. Rachel prepared some yummy lunch and everyone had a great time. We love the weather too.


The Famous "Y" after visiting the bookstore.


Hazel loves daddy's Ice cream from BYU creamery. It's called raspberry cheesecake.....too good.


Sunday: We attended baby Eli's Blessing. Here's a picture of Hazel with him. I think now she said she wants baby brother.....whereas before she ordered "only baby sister mommy!"


Here's a picture of the cousins that we got to say good bye too before we left to Pasco. Oh how I wish we live closer. Hazel really loves cousins. We miss you all!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you for poating so many pictures! A fun recap! We loved having you here! You are welcome anytime you want to drive 900 miles! Love you all, Rachel

debbie rowley said...

Sounds like you had a great trip to Utah! It is always SO fun for the kids to see their cousins! Ellie can't wait... she gets to see hers next month! I am glad you enjoyed Cafe Rio!

donna said...

Great pictures.
Yes you even got one of my BIG butt! Yikes!

See you soon :)

Rebecca said...

We enjoyed seeing you this past weekend. Let us know when you are coming to see us all in the Tri-cities.

chchoo said...

Great pics, D! It was so fun to see you guys. Afton sure loved hanging out with Hazel, too.

chchoo said...

I had to go back to the post and check out the picture of Donna's "big butt" and WOW, it is huge! I can't believe it fit into one picture. hee hee. I make myself laugh. You have a great butt,Donna. Not that I'm looking or anything...