Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm TAGGED - 7 Random Things

Okay Rachel, here are 7 random things about me:

1. I never had any chores growing up. Everything was ready for me (we always have helpers). Trust me, it's not good when later on I had to learn to do everything for myself.
2. I was a nerd.....I still am. I remember coming home from school in elementary, the first thing I wanted to do was do my hw, not even eat or change my uniform (I went to private school).
3. Never thought I'd marry someone not from Indonesia, but I'm glad Quinn is mine. He gave me my beautiful Hazel.
4. I always knew that we're all brothers and sisters.
5. I love my own little family and I love my part in it. I also wish my parents live closer....even just a little bit.
6. My pleasures: finding great deals, getting my computer code functional (whohoo!), hearing Hazel sings & explains things to us, and baking.
7. I'm always teary eyed when I hear adoption stories -- there are plenty of children out there who need love.

4 comments:

donna said...

Wow it was si fun to get o know more about you Dewi. You are such am amazing person and a great example to me. I hope I can bake as well as you soon :) I am so glad that we are sister in laws and friends.


See you soon

Rachel said...

Thank you so much for playing along! What an awesome list! You have come a long ways if you never had chores...amazing! I get teary as well with adoption/orphange stories...it makes me ant to scoop them up and take care of them.

Rachel said...

want, not ant

debbie rowley said...

SO fun to learn "7 random things" about you!