She started to feel good yesterday, but we still want to take it easy.
Me and Quinn have been realizing lately that we have a little girl now...Hazel is not a baby anymore. Where did the time go? We remember how tiny she was when we brought her home from the hospital. She was our little blob.....but not anymore. She already makes conversation with us, tries to trick her daddy, and even teases him.
Here's a picture of her entertaining 'friends', Pooh & Fiona, at her first dinner party. The little tykes bench that I got from a garage sale already cleaned and put to use. I can't be happier to spend our $1.
It's fun to watch her doing girlie stuff, which she rarely does.
Here's a picture of her today feeling a lot better and happy eating watermelon.
7 comments:
kasihan, pada sakit ya?
kemarin mas Ade juga agak2 gak enak badan, trus si Vasska pilek, malemnya dia gak bisa tidur, glundungan gitu, begitu paginya udah sembuh, gak panas/pilek lagi, tapi mas Ade sampe 2 hari kalo bangun masih greges..
We are glad that Hazel is feeling better. I miss the girly stuff:(
Thanks for sharing Hazel's fun days with us.
What a sweet little girl. It's no fun when their sick. I cannot believe you got that little picnic table for a buck! WOW! I love the table cloth and all! :)
Oh, and I am REALLY looking forward to all the girly stuff! ;)
Oh, Hazel I hope you feel better soon: What a fun dinner party you had. What did you make?
See you soon?
We hope that everyone is on the mend. I don't look that cute when I am sick!
Love---------Grandma B
What a great find for a buck! I haven't been on anyone else's blog for quite some time. It looks like you guys have been busy and having fun. We're so excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment