we've been watching amateur rocket competition on Discovery channel and Hazel was excited about it too. I got make your own rocket toy from Target. It's a wooden toy that you put together and later on you can paint it. It's not something that you can launch, but, it's appropriate for Hazel.
It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately! I haven't checked your blog for a few days because our computer has been down and look at all the stuff I missed. The rocket is such a cool idea and so are the monthly parties. Yesterday, I was already trying to think of how to celebrate St. Patty's Day next month.
5 comments:
Cool Rocket Hazel. You did a great job!
Sweet rocket! I love how Hazel keeps cheesin' it for the camera!
It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately! I haven't checked your blog for a few days because our computer has been down and look at all the stuff I missed. The rocket is such a cool idea and so are the monthly parties. Yesterday, I was already trying to think of how to celebrate St. Patty's Day next month.
Lucu Dew, si Hazel udah tambah pinter ya.. :)
Sorry I haven't commented earlier:(
The rocket looks awesome :O
Post a Comment